Hello Fan Groups! Wanna be seen by the coolest geeks ever?! Come hang out at GnomeCon at your own fan table.
Fan tables will be $20 please contact email@example.com.
Please note these rules:
- Tables must be staffed by GnomeCon members. In other words: yes, you’ll need badges!
- In deference to our dealers and exhibitors, who pay for the privilege, no general merchandise sales are permitted at fan tables or band tables. You can sell logo merchandise from your organization and other items made exclusively for and by your club, band or organization. GnomeCon does not charge a percentage of merchandise sales, but please know you need to handle your own sales tax.
- No raffles or other games of chance are allowed. Sorry, but they contravene the laws of the State of Georgia.
- Electrical power: Be sure to bring your own extension cords and splitters. Let us know if you need power.
- Table placement will be at the sole discretion of the venue manager. We’ll work with you as much as possible, but we can make no promises.
If your group can get 10 pre-registrations, you can have a free fan table! (just have your members e-mail us back, with the group name, when you get your registration confirmation)