Games, games, and more games! GnomeCon has been on the receiving end of the generosity of some game publishers, and couldn’t be more thankful.
Set Enterprises has provided a copy of Karma. This thrilling game really gets the competitive juices flowing. In the game of Karma, you never really know who is going to win until the very last card. Social and competitive players alike will enjoy the clever nuances this game has to offer. The four different KARMA CARDS, like wild cards, make this game one with an ending that is a challenge to predict.
Fireside Games has donated copies of:
• Bears!: Bears! is a fast-playing, competitive game in which you score points by pairing dice. Shoot bears and run from tents for a few points, or take a risk and score big by sleeping through the attack! But watch out! If bears are left at the end of the round, your sleeping campers are done for!
• The Village Crone: Become a witch and cast your spell on the medieval town of Wickersby in this worker placement, resource management game with spell casting!
• Castle Panic: A cooperative tower defense board game for 1-6 players. You must work together to defend your castle, in the center of the board, from monsters that attack out of the forest, at the edges of the board. Trade cards, hit and slay monsters, and plan strategies together to keep your castle towers intact. Win or lose as a team, but only the player with the most victory points is declared the Master Slayer.
• Munchkin Panic: In this hybrid game, the Munchkin Monsters have found the Castle Panic towers and are on the rampage! Players must balance their self-interest with the cooperation necessary to survive. If players get too greedy, the monsters will stomp the castle flat while the players are too busy fighting among themselves.
• Dead Panic: Similar to Castle Panic, choose a character and make your stand together in a remote cabin, in the center of the board, against waves of the undead that close in from the edges of the board. Ranged weapons let you attack from a distance, but if the zombies break through the walls, you will have to fight them hand-to-hand. Items scavenged from the cabin can give you an advantage, but supplies are limited.